Friday, February 24, 2012

Here is my value work. I have had a difficult time judging my medium values. Some are on the dark side and others are too light. I will continue to work on that but not on this. I have worked on this one long enough. Time to move on! It will be a queen size quilt when finished. I finally have this quilt assembled and ready to be quilted. I think I will send this one off to be quilted, I just don't think I am ready to quilt something so large.

I am hoping to have some time to play on my other projects this weekend and maybe finish my valentines.... I know they are late. It had been busy around here.

Enjoy your weekend, I will.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    หนังตลก Comedy

    ReplyDelete