Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sewing and playing


I spent the last week on the Northern Oregon Coast with a couple of friends. We took a class, laughed, walked, ate and of course quilted. I had a wonderful time. It was very inspiring to spend time sharing ideas. The three of us are working on the Jacqueline deJonge, Colorful Quilt. They are coming along nicely. However in my naive way I was sure I would be finishing the top at the end of "Quilt Camp". I am no where near close to completing it. I am about 1/3 of the way through it.

I have been absent from my blog. I am trying to figure out how to fit it all in. I may spend some time just adding photos and see how I do with that... Time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. slot xo เว็บไซต์เล่นเกมส์มาก ที่พวกเรานำเอาความสนุกสนานที่คัดสรรแล้ว สล็อต เป็นเกมที่สุดยอด มาแจกความโชคดีให้กับคุณได้สนุกสนานแบบเต็มที่มีให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทางเข้า pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ ที่เปิดให้บริการนักเล่นการพนันทุกคน ทาง เข้า เล่น เหมาะสมกับยุยงตนี้อย่างใหญ่โต pg slot โบนัส ฟรี เนื่องจากเล่นออนไลน์ได้เลยไม่ยุ่งยาก

    ReplyDelete