Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I am back!

Well, it has been too long.  It has been almost three years since I wrote in my blog.  So much has happened.  We have moved twice, sold one home purchased another and now have that one on the market.  We are now back in the Rogue Valley and enjoying life. 
I have been a busy girl.  In between moving a couple of times I have continued to quilt and create.  I have been making some Sweater Coats which are inspired by Katwise.  I purchased her tutorial and they started a new creative outlet. 
Here is the first coat I listed on my new/old Etsy Shop.  My shop name is SaylerMadeOregon.  I am learning all about this online marketing and one of the suggestions I read said that I should start writing a blog...  So that explains to you why I am back.  I always thought writing this was good for me and now I have a bit more motivation to get that task done.

I have missed being here and it is fun to look back and see what I was working on three plus years ago.  That being said...  Where has all the time gone.  The older I get the faster time flies.

4 comments:

  1. After reposi tioning the brand, the most important highlight of Louis Vuitton Handbags and Original Rolex Watche in fur top luxury flagship product category.The 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches in July last year held their first couture show called “Fashion furs” in Paris.The company also plans to invest heavily in prominent brands of Rolex Air King Italian descent.Omega Watches Replica?is the most famous luxury watch brand all over the world.That global recognition is the Replica Tag Heuer product of decades of success in a range of fields.

    Rolex Air King

    Louis Vuitton Handbags

    Original Rolex Watches

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

    Omega Watches Replica

    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    หนังตลก Comedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់បក

    ReplyDelete
  4. spinix เกมสล็อต รวมทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์มาใหม่ มาแรงที่สุด พีจี ที่เก็บค่ายเกมดังต่างๆไว้ตรงนี้ในแอพเดียวครบจบเลยทั้งยังแจกเพชรฟรีสามารถแลกเปลี่ยนเป็นเครดิต ถอนได้อีกด้วย

    ReplyDelete